Sunday, November 22, 2009

Stuck between a rock and a bitchy muse

this is utterly frustrating.  it's not at all coming along how I'd like.  and I think my greatest fear, well ok, maybe not THE greatest, but still a big one. (it pertains to my writing.)  I think I somehow lost my "Brian voice" as people call it.  my perspective it totally fucked.  it feels like I'm forcing it, and I think the fic is coming out total shit. 

I don't know what happened.  I had it when I started the damn thing, but now......now it's just *poof* not there.  or repressed?  I have no fucking clue.



& on top of this I think I've pissed off K.  I did not mean to. The thing is, she's brassed off at me for something that A.) I have no idea how she figures this out, and B.) I would never stop doing.




I am so fucked.

1 comment:

  1. I finished it, but it was like pulling teeth. 2 fucking hours for 2 paragraphs. And half of that was quoted dialogue! FAIL. Whatever. it's done now and posted. Thrown to the wolves, maybe one of them can tell me where I'm fucking up b/c I can't figure it out.

    ReplyDelete