Friday, November 13, 2009

sometimes never

Will this hinder my voice?  By being open have I, in turn, closed myself off?  Is this the reason for my lack of inspiration?  Did I subconsciously, out of fear of becoming too free, sabotage myself?

Why am I asking questions when I already know the answers?  I hate self-analysis.  Yet here I am, doing just that.  Does this even get me anywhere???? Or am I just walking circles around my head? 

Again with the questions.  Maybe I'm writing them out b/c I know I will never ask them otherwise, I will never look closer. 

Maybe it's not all labyrinthine and dark as originally thought, maybe it's just simplicity in all it's beauty.

*snort* yeah right, I only said that b/c it makes it seem like I actually know what the fuck I'm talking about.

And I only said that to make you think I don't.

So, pray tell, which is it?

The left

or the right


bottom

or top



Explain yourself without saying anything






Because in my world it's always easier done than said.

No comments:

Post a Comment