Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Sideways. But hey, it's still an angle.

I believe that things happen for a reason.  And in some cases we may never find out that reason, but I still believe there was one.  There has to be.  If not, if everything is random and without meaning, then what is there to live for?  What purpose would there be?  To live in world where everything that happened to you, everything you've done, had no point whatsoever.  No end game.  No, that is not a world I could not believe in.

And maybe I'm wrong.  Maybe it all really is capricious and irresolute.  BUT, what if I'm right?  I may never really know, none of us may never really know.  However, I do know that finding your own personal meanings in life and all that goes with living; is far more impactful than wandering around aimlessly with belief in nothing. 

And I DO NOT mean this in a religious context.  Though I'm sure it could be perceived as such. But if it correlates you in that context, it's not my position to shoot you down.  Like I said, personal meanings.

There is so much more that I want to say.  So much more in my head that I feel important to relate.  But words fail me. So I guess maybe I'm not supposed to tell it all.  Leave conclusions to be drawn, as it were.

I can't seem to find a way to end this neatly.  But life never is, so it would stand to reason that this shouldn't be either.

No comments:

Post a Comment