Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Sod off!

Have I been working a lot?  Ish.  Am I tired? Ish-ish.  Have I been a bit distracted? Ish.  Do I give a fuck?  No.



So yeah maybe I'm picking up extra hours.  But when that money's in the bank, the time won't seem so bad.

And yeah I'm a bit tired-ish, and maybe I haven't been resting properly, BUT really...  What the hell else would I do with myself?  I need to work, and I refuse to give up ANY of the other of my side interests. (tweeting, LJ, drawing, etc.)  So yeah.  I just sleep more on my days off, I figure it all evens out in the end.

So I admit, grudgingly, that my focus has been split; more than I'd like.  But that can be remedied with a day planner and a pen.  So there.  :P

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete