Monday, December 28, 2009

Outstretched Hands : Sorrow of 1,000 winters

As winter fell down London town,
I feel the walls closing in




The silver sky is turning us, to stone, 






We hide beneath the ground,
Feeling
so broken and,










Cannot tell the day and night, 
Apart.







Well I think,
But I'm not sure,


I don't know how, It is, we came to be here






Doesn't it seem strange?




I mean, could it be it's not really happening now.

And the animal,
Is always in your heart,


And the animal,
Will forever be waiting where you are.

Breathe in the air for me,




You tell me what it feels likeTo be, free,


But your innocent experience,
Can lead you astray sometimes.






And passion isn't always the key
So you dig in and I hold out,
And
don't let go for nothing,






Didn't you see me fall? 






...Unless it's not really happening at all.

Angel,
And the animal,
Will always be in your heart,


Angel,
And the animal,
Forever will be where you are,








One day 




You remember this




When all has come to pass






One day 




You remember you are 




Not the one you think you are

As winter left off London town,
I feel my heart opening
So I, turn around and breathe you in,
Again.





















Yoav - Angel and the Animal

No comments:

Post a Comment