Thursday, October 15, 2009

Lessons learned, bridges burned...

It's amazing what you can learn about someone in just a few weeks.  Even more amazing how in a matter of an hour you can find out everything you learned was a lie.  It's also surprising how vicious & malicious someone can get when they realize they've been found out.  It seems like everytime I start learning to trust in people again, along comes someone who abuses it. 


This just further solidifies my need to not trust in ANYONE.  I may seem public, may seem like I'm giving my all, but I am ALWAYS holding back the better part of me.  Even here. 


trust no one



I have learned that lesson a long time ago.  In fact it's the one I am taught repeatedly.  Maybe this time I will get it through my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment