Friday, September 24, 2010

So how do I do normal?

I'm a slow motion accident - lost in coffee rings, and finger prints.

I'm still trying to figure it out.....but in the meantime I do what I can to not think about it.


Things like this:









I know it's wrong.  And it's not healthy - but it's distracting enough.

I try to avoid it - but sometimes I can't stop myself. The cuts get deeper every time and I worry that I might go too far.

But when I can breathe again it's ok.  and it doesn't hurt that bad.....at least nothing compared to the inside.

3 comments:

  1. I used to do the same, with broken glasses. I still have scars of cuts done when I was 16. (now I'm 24). now I'm better. there are many ways to get out this situation.
    I hope you'll feel better soon :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you. I hope it does as well.

    ReplyDelete