Thursday, January 21, 2010

only as good as the culmanative effects it would have

percocet and vodka make such a lovely combination...


someone else says it better


***
I'm so tired of staring at the wall
But I know I got to put you down
And I keep trying to make sense of it all
But I can't keep going around and around



And your words float like dandelions every other way
I can't keep listening to what you say



'Cause I've heard it all before
I've heard it all before
And I take everything I can
And I'll throw it out the door





And it's too late for wanting
The best thing for me now, so walk by
And you can't keep saying the same thing to me now
So walk by

Everything has a reason for it
Everyone has a story to tell
Everything has a reason for it
Everyone has a story don't they?





Running out of space, I can't see your face
I've forgotten how you used to be
Saying that you love me, that you're thinking of me
Taking my identity





and you can't say that you see me
if you don't know who i am
you can't see that you need me
and neither one of us can be found
if neither one of us can be found





And I try so had not to notice
I try so hard not to care



I try so hard not to show this side of me


***










makes more sense than anything has in a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment