Thursday, January 21, 2010

justification without rationalization

steps down a path that you know you shouldn't stray to.  actions taken resulting in what could only be described as tragically fucked up habits.  fine. fine.  I know what I'm doing.  right?

put oceans between yourself and what grounds you; what keeps you sane.  replace them with vices.  it feels wrong.  add more and more until you can't feel.  then you've done it right.


I am hurting you, I know.  it's selfish.  but still, I block your avenues to me.  you reach, I pull away.  you call to me, I turn a deaf ear.  you question, and I give silence.  but for whose benefit?

I am missed, you say.  well, I miss myself too.



in truth, it fucked me up; but I am fucking myself over daily.  I wouldn't dare let you see me now, you wouldn't recognize me.  I don't recognize me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment